DHF Vapour Permeable Sheathing Panel
This is what makes the EGGER DHFvapour permeable sheathing panel stand out – its advantages in application
- Rainproof vapour permeable sheathing panel , pucture-proof and windproof – three important functions are ensured in a single operation with the EGGER DHF panel.
Two months of free weathering of the boards as temporary roofing between March and November give you security in the construction process.
- DHF panels are puncture-proof and create a walkable roof surface - for higher safety on the construction site.
With the tight tongue and groove profile, the board plane is windproof without additional measures.
- The DHF panel is quickly installed, thanks to optimised tongue and groove profile and the printed nail grid.
- A nail sealing tape under the counter battens is not required for EGGER DHF underlays and sub-roofs.
- The guaranteed raw density of at least 600 kg/m³ in combination with a large-area installation with a few joints has a positive effect on the sound insulation and fire protection of building components.
- With the different storey-high formats, stiffening timber-frame construction walls without horizontal joints can be realised.
- As a solid and stable board, the EGGER DHF offers additional protection against extreme weather events such as storms and hailstorms, even during the construction period.
The DHF vapour permeable sheathing panel are available in different thicknessesThe EGGER DHF sheating panel with tongue and groove profile is available in the thicknesses 15 and 20 mm. All information can be found in our current delivery programme.
Processing instruction and leaflets
- DHF Manufacturing TLBP005 (PDF)
- Storage Instructions for OSB and DHF TLBP002 (English/PDF)
- Roofing with EGGER DHF TLBP132 (English/pdf)
- Static Design Guideline OSB und DHF TLBP103 (English/PDF)
- Transport and Handling Instructions OSB and DHF TLBP001 (English/PDF)
- Material characteristics hygrothermal simulation OSB and DHF TLBP552 (English/PDF)