DHF Vapour Permeable Sheathing Panel
Find distributors and fabricators in your area
This is what makes the EGGER DHF vapour permeable sheathing panel stand out – its advantages in application
- Rainproof vapour permeable sheathing panel , pucture-proof and windproof – three important functions are ensured in a single operation with the EGGER DHF panel.
Two months of free weathering of the boards as temporary roofing between March and November give you security in the construction process.
DHF panels are puncture-proof and create a walkable roof surface - for higher safety on the construction site.
With the tight tongue and groove profile, the board plane is windproof without additional measures.
- The DHF panel is quickly installed, thanks to optimised tongue and groove profile and the printed nail grid.
- The guaranteed raw density of at least 600 kg/m³ in combination with a large-area installation with a few joints has a positive effect on the sound insulation and fire protection of building components.
- With the different storey-high formats, stiffening timber-frame construction walls without horizontal joints can be realised.
- As a solid and stable board, the EGGER DHF offers additional protection against extreme weather events such as storms and hailstorms, even during the construction period.