EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) refers to electronic processes for the fully automated transmission of structured messages between various application systems.
Fully automated communication is a key fundamental principle of EDI. This means that no manual steps are required in between the transmission and receipt of information. In order to achieve this objective, your ERP system has to support EDI. You require a special interface for this purpose (please consult your software provider in regards to the cost).
- Lower transmission costs
- Less time spent on office work
- Faster transmission times
- Reduction of repeated data entry
- Reduction of paper documentation
- Lower coordination costs between the organisations
- Error-free orders (item reconciliation)
- Electronic transmission of order confirmations, delivery notes and invoices
If you are interested in establishing an EDI connection with EGGER, please consult the checklist – it includes all the information you require.
EGGER offers the following message types:
- Order confirmation
- Dispatch notification
You find detailed information in the download area below. The XSD schema can also be provided for SAP IDOC XML upon request.
Master Data Reconciliation
In order to assure vouchers will be error-free, the partner data are exchanged and the master files are reconciled.
Please get in touch with our contact persons if you have any questions